Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekly Update, Week 8--- a little late

Monday 1612, Workout- There was was snow day and the gym was closed! Day off!
Tuesday - 1716 Workout-Valentine's Day-- I took the day off again.
Wednesday- 1481 Workout- Zumba 60 min
Thursday-1320 Workout- Parent/Teacher conference day-- I was at school till 9 pm
Friday - 1953 Workout- Elliptical 30min
Saturday- 1983 Workout- elliptical 21 min, bike 20 min, Lift weights 10 min
Sunday-1690 Workout- none

Average calories were around 1679 a day. Not great but that is down about 100 calories from last week.

I am noticing that it is easier to limit myself. I am not feeling deprived anymore.

These are my jeans that I have not worn since I was engaged to my now husband! It felt good to wear them to church Sunday!


I gave myself 3 days off last week. The week before I gave myself no days of rest and I could tell, I was exhausted but after my husbands duty week last week and the construction going on around our house, I did not sleep well last week so I needed more rest. This week is different. I worked out hard yesterday. I am really motivated to have lost at least 15 lbs by the end of February! I am almost there.

10 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look great! Good work on getting back in them.. and then out of them with the 15lbs you are going to lose by the end of Feb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Congrats on getting back into your jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love cute jeans... when they fit is even better. I am ready to get into my skinny jeans!

      Delete
  4. Great non-scale victory on getting into those jeans! Congratulations and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete