Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Days off and Wednesday weigh in!!

So last week I was up 4 lbs. I knew it was because of my  period but this week it was confirmed because I am -5 lbs which means I have lost one more pound. Bringing my total weight loss to -10 lbs!!

YAY!!!

I have also taken 2 days off working out. I just needed rest. So tonight I am back on the band wagon with Zumba for an hour. I am very excited about it.

Also Sunday I wore and old pair of jeans that I have not worn since 2010!! YAY!! That felt great. I am very excited I need to go get my book now!

 What book should I get to reward myself for the weight loss?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 10 lbs lost and fitting back into the jeans! That's great!

    I'm no good on the book front but I have to say even though I'm not a Rob Lowe fan, his book was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY on corrected WL - thats amazing!!! I am a HUGE Book geek... umm physically and in the reading sense!

    What kind of books do you like?? I leean to the fantasy side of things:

    Hunger Games
    Daughter of Smoke & Bone
    Game of Thrones/Songs of Ice and Fire series
    The Name of the Wind/Wise Mans Fear
    Moon Called (Mercy Thompson series)

    :)

    ReplyDelete