Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Update, Week 7

Monday 1311, Workout- Zumba 60 min
Tuesday - 1986 Workout- Bike30 min,
Wednesday- 1460 Workout- Zumba 60 min
Thursday-1630 Workout- Elliptical 45 min
Friday - 1985 Workout- Elliptical 45 min
Saturday- 1690 Workout- walk around the Affair of the Heart for 4 hours, never sat down once( I put leisure walk in to my workout tracker and it said I burnt 2011 calories)
Sunday-2043 Workout-Elliptical 1 hour and 5 min

I worked out every day last week. Today my gym is closed due to the snow on the ground. It sucks. No Zumba so I guess I will be back on my elliptical machine at home for and hour. I have been looking up calories burnt on those machines and they are pretty high especially for me since my weight is high at the present time.

Lows- 
I have not been impressed by my eating. I have eaten more processed food instead of the healthy fruits and veggies I am use to.

 Highs-
I have two proud moments to share. First Friday a math teacher brought donuts for the sixth grade and the other science teacher and I share a closet with a little kitchenette in it so they always put that stuff where it is really accessible for me to eat and at times I have eaten 3 donuts in a course of 4 hours. I just kept going back But this time was different. I went around and gave the donuts out so they would not just be sitting there for me to sneak all morning.

Then yesterday I make my husband his favorite white chocolate mac nut cookies for Valentine's day. I was very tempted but I refrained and only ate 3 the whole day. Usually I would eat about 10 (they are small only tablespoon size) but I still would have eaten 10 usually in the course of 12 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! A treat now and then is not the problem its turning the treat into a must have! I am so proud of you. I have to get more veggies in this week to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Yes, removing temptation is the way to go. I should have moved the cookies that ended up on my desk today. Next time, off to the kitchen they go!

    Great Highs!!!

    You average calorie intake was great for the week - 1,729! Pretty excellent and I think you aim for 1,600?

    ReplyDelete