Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Zumba

So I considered myself a Zumba intellect since I have been doing it on my wii and of course I have been to 3 zumba classes 3 years ago so of course I am an expert.

That was until I went to Zumba last night. I went with my cute capris and one of those cool shirts that all the hipster runners are wearing, Well about a minute into the class I realize that my capris are riding up and my shirt will not stay down so on top of stay on top of the moves I had keep tugging at my shirt and pants. Not only did my shirt ride the sweatier I got the more it would cling to the place you never want a shirt to cling. It was embarressing.

But besides the clothing incident I had a fun time. We had people at all stages of zumba there. There was a lady who was close to 400 lbs moving and shaking with all of us and even some young kiddos having fun.

It was a fun experience and I look forward to going back on Wednesday, well in a more forgiving pair of pants and more lose t-shirt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment