Wednesday, August 10, 2011

confessions

This week has been really hard. I have exhausted by getting my room ready for school. My husband who is a firefighter, has had calls all week and last weekend for big fires. So he hasn't been home and I find myself over eating and not exercising at the first sign of stress.

Yesterday I had twice as many calories as I normally do, I got Starbucks and went to a workshop where they catered the food so I ate more for lunch than I ever do.

I am discouraged and tired. And school starts tomorrow. I don't want to fall into my old patterns again. I have woken up late all this week so I have had to eat my yogurt in the car and no yoga.

And we bought a new scale and I have gained weight since Saturday. I am so discouraged.

But tomorrow is another day and I am going to bed early to get good rest for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment