Wednesday, August 3, 2011

and school is about to start again

Well today was the first day back at school. I was able to meet new kids and hang out with my teacher friends. But with the excitement of the new school year comes some old habits.

Eating breakfast in the car on the way to school. Passing the old McDonald's that i would stop at occasionally to feed my desire of a sausage biscuit. But today i sat down and made some goals for this school year.

1. Wake up at least 45 before i have to leave.
2. My morning yoga
3. Eat breakfast at home.
4. Do my make up at home not in the car.
5. Pray each morning.

I want to work on all of these things.

I am still working on eating only when i am hungry. I have had 1078 calories today. I plan on eating at least 200 more this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment