Monday, July 25, 2011

my first post

I am super excited to get back to my fighting weight. Now my definition of fighting weight is to weigh what I weighed when I met my husband. I was definitely not super skinny then but I was at a weight I was comfortable with. Now I have gained roughly 55 lbs due to lack of exercise and my husbands love of eating out. When I first started dating him, I was running daily competing in triathlons and wore a size 12. now to many that might be large but for me, my butt is twice the size of my top so i was wearing a 12 on bottom and small to medium on top. This 50 lb transition has taken place over three years and i would like to take a year to get back down. I am a school teacher and mom of the cutest Chihuahua known to man. I would like to become a mom in the next few years but want to give my babies a healthy start with a healthy mom. So this is were i begin.

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know you are a very beautiful girl and your smile lights up any room. What is most important is a healthy self image and a healthy heart. Don't push too hard, enjoy the things you do........love you!

    ReplyDelete